We are excited to present the tallest addition to our family of high quality fiberglass masts
- the incredible 85 ft /26m pole!
This pole is built very similar to our well proven 40 ft and 60 ft fiberglass poles, and carefully designed to maintain low weight and perfect balance.
This pole puts serious 160m activities into a new perspective. Just add a few top hat wires and enjoy operating with a fullsize 160m vertical that can be put up within less than an hour. This pole opens the door to building portable 160m 4-square arrays and other serious low band fun like vertical dipole arrays on 40m, or a 20/15/10m 1 el quad at 20m height above ground, etc.
The pole comes complete with a set of 14 rubber padded stainless steel clamps and 3 guy rings made from strong belts, for guying the mast above the 4th segment, above the 7th segment, and above the 11th segment. The best suitable rope is our 2mm Kevlar rope, available as an accessory.
Click here to watch the 85 ft / 26m pole demo video on YouTube
Video presentation includes:
- put the mast together on the ground, but leave the bottom 4 sections retracted.
- walk up the mast into its vertical position and loosely tighten the guy lines.
- push the telescopic sections always approx 2-3 ft up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp so the segment doesn't slide down anymore.
- loosen one or two guy lines a little bit again.
- push the segment again approx 2-3 ft up until the guy lines are tight, and fasten the clamp.
- ... repeat these steps until all 4 bottom segments are fully extended.
- fix / align the guy lines and you are done.
Click here for a .pdf graphic document on guying the poles
85 ft high strength professional telescopic fiberglass pole
|fully extracted length (height)||85ft (26m)|
6ft 6" (2m)
4 1/4" (108mm)
1/25" - 1/10" (1-2.5mm)
|number of segments|
black fiberglass, UV protectedspecially reinforced multilayer winding