Assembled, tested, ready to use.
- New: Transmits on the 7, 10, 14, 18, 21 MHz amateur bands.
- Extended receive coverage beyond the 5 ham bands from 5.9 - 22 MHz. Reduced RX sensitivity on the 17m band.
- New: SWR meter included on digital display.
- 3-4W output power at 12 Vdc.
- 4-5W output at 13.8 Vdc.
- Supply voltage input 9-14 Vdc.
- Power from external DC supply or included internal #18650 lithium battery pack (charging cable for battery pack also included).
- Receive current draw 60 mA. Transmit current draw 800 mA @ 12 Vdc
- Tuning steps at 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 100 kHz.
- Full break-in CW operation
- Adjustable IF filter 400 Hz-3 kHz
- Internal CW keyer
- Measures only 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 1 7/16 inches, not including knobs.
Click here to read the HB1B MK3 operation manual
OUT OF STOCK