UPDATE July 20, 2017: We have temporarily suspended taking orders for YouKits products, as we have been unable to obtain either rechargeable battery packs or AA battery cell holders from the manufacturer.
We will resume taking orders once they are on hand at Vibroplex.
Assembled, tested, ready to use.
- New: Transmits on the 7, 10, 14, 18, 21 MHz amateur bands.
- Extended receive coverage beyond the 5 ham bands from 5.9 - 22 MHz. Reduced RX sensitivity on the 17m band.
- New: SWR meter included on digital display.
- 3-4W output power at 12 Vdc.
- 4-5W output at 13.8 Vdc.
- Supply voltage input 9-14 Vdc.
- Power from external DC supply or included internal #18650 lithium battery pack (charging cable for battery pack also included).
- Receive current draw 60 mA. Transmit current draw 800 mA @ 12 Vdc
- Tuning steps at 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 100 kHz.
- Full break-in CW operation
- Adjustable IF filter 400 Hz-3 kHz
- Internal CW keyer
- Measures only 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 1 7/16 inches, not including knobs.
Click here to read the HB1B MK3 operation manual