The mAT-180H is an automatic antenna tuner designed for modern Icom and Kenwood HF transceivers. It has two control cables to choose from, mAT-CI (Icom) and mAT-CK (Kenwood). mAT-CI for Icom is included standard with the tuner. mAT-CK is sold as an option.
Different from its counterpart the mAT-K100, the mAT-180H allows manual fine tuning with L and C up/down buttons on the front of the tuner to make small adjustments to tuned SWR if desired, SAVE button on the front panel allows writing a manually entered setting to memory.
mAT-180H also has a direct connection wire antenna lug on the rear panel.
1.8-54 MHz matching range at power levels up to 120 watts. It will tune dipoles, verticals, yagis, long wires, or virtually any other coax-fed antenna. Impedance matching range of 5 to 1500 ohms far exceeds the capability of the internal automatic antenna tuner. 120 watts power handling capability. Superior build quality with machined, black oxidized aluminum case and excellent multi-layer circuit boards.
- 0.1-120 watts SSB/CW power. 30 watts for keydown digital modes. 100 watts maximum above 50 MHz.
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- Tuning time 0.1-5 for full tuning cycle. 0.1 second to return to previously stored memory
- 16,000 frequency memories
- 5 to 1500 ohm impedance matching range
- Dimensions 7 7/8" deep, 5 1/8" wide, 1 5/8" height (20 x 13 x 4 cm)
- Weight 1 lb 12 oz (0.8 kg)