The mAT-K100 is an automatic antenna tuner specially designed for modern Kenwood and ICOM HF transceivers. It has two control cables to choose from: mAT-CI (Icom) and mAT-CK (Kenwood). mAT-CK for Kenwood is included standard with the tuner. mAT-CI is sold as an option.
Compatible with the AT-300 Kenwood tuner interface. Connect provided mAT-CK cable to tuner and transceiver for tuner operation from the radio front panel. Compatible transceivers include TS-50, TS-450/690, TS480SAT (excluding HX version), TS-570, TS-590, TS-850, TS-870, TS-890, TS-990, TS-2000.
The mAT-K100 provides automatic antenna tuning across the entire HF spectrum plus 6 meters at power levels up to 120 watts. It will tune dipoles, verticals, yagis, long wire, or virtually any other coax-fed antenna. Impedance matching range of 5 to 1500 ohms far exceeds the capability of the internal automatic antenna tuner.
120 watts power handling capability.
Superior build quality with machined, black oxidized aluminum case and excellent multi-layer circuit boards.
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- 0.1-120 watts SSB/CW power, 30 watts on PSK and digital modes. 100 watts max SSB/CW above 50 MHz.
- Tuning time 0.1-5 seconds for full tune cycle. 0.1 second to return to previously stored memory.
- 16,000 frequency memories
- Impedance matching range 5 to 1500 ohms
- Dimensions 7 7/8" deep, 5 1/8" wide, 1 5/8" height (20 x 13 x 4 cm)
- Weight 1 lb 12 oz (0.8 kg)
Click this link to view a 1 minute demonstration video. (Coming soon!)