mAT-30 is engineered to integrate with Yaesu transceivers. The mAT-30 connects to one of CAT/LINEAR and LIN/TUN port on the back of the radio (description varies by model) and is operated by the front panel of the radio through this interface. MAT-CY connection cable to radio is supplied with tuner. 12 volts DC to power tuner sent from radio via MAT-CY transceiver connection cable.
Provides automatic antenna tuning across the entire HF spectrum plus 6 meters at power levels up to 120 watts (100 watts max above 50 MHz). It will tune dipoles, verticals, yagis, long wire, or virtually any other coax-fed antenna. Impedance matching range of 5 to 1500 ohms far exceeds the capability of the transceiver internal automatic antenna tuner. 16,000 frequency memories for instant recall of previously used settings.
Yaesu transceivers that support the FC-30, FC-40, FC-50 Yaesu external tuners can be used with mAT-30.
Partial compatibility list: FT-100D, FT-857/D, FT-897/D, FT-450/D, FT-891, FT-950, FT-991, FT-991A, FTDX-1200, FTDX-3000.
Superior build quality with machined, black oxidized aluminum case and excellent multi-layer circuit boards.
- 0.1 to 120 watts SSB and CW, 30 watts max continuous duty keydown digital modes on HF. Max 100 watts 50 MHz and above.
- 1.8-54 MHz continuous coverage
- 16,000 frequency memories
- 5 to 1500 ohms matching range
- Tuning time 0.1 to 5 seconds for full tuning cycle, 0.1 second to return to previous memory setting
- Control from Yaesu transceivers that have FC-30, FC-40, FC-50 interface capability via supplied cable
Click this link to see a 1 minute demonstration video (coming soon!)