The mAT-10 is a tuner designed for automatic “one touch” tuning use with Yaesu FT-817/818 transceivers via dedicated control cable (included with tuner purchase). Without control cable, it can be used with any QRP transceiver merely by pressing the TUNE button on the front of the tuner.
Tuning range of 1.8 – 54 MHz, at power levels up to 30 watts. Dipoles, verticals, yagis, or virtually any coax-fed antenna.
The tuner is powered by two 10440 lithium batteries inside the case. A single charge can run the tuner for months at a time, as when the tuner is not actively tuning the current drain is almost zero. Batteries and charging cable included with tuner.
16,000 memories allow for quick return to previously entered settings.
The case of the mAT-10 is extruded black oxidized aluminum. Aluminum rear panel. White silkscreening of lettering. Multi-layer surface mount PC board.
- 30 watts maximum SSB and CW, 5 watts on keydown digital modes
- 1.8 to 54 MHz continuous coverage
- 16000 frequency and settings memories
- 5 to 1500 ohms matching range
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 5 seconds for a full tuning cycle, 0.1 seconds for returning to previously stored memory.
- Connectors BNC male input and output
- Dimensions 5.5" H x 2.4" W x 0.9" D (13.8 x 6.1 x 2.3 cm)
- Weight 10.6 oz (300 g)